On this page, we have indexed some of the things we’ve shared in our posts, which people have now and then asked about (there are also things on here we just like ourselves and no one might have asked about them!).
If you have any interesting products you want to list (don’t have to be yours: all we do here is just share things we think people will like), you can put them in the comments below, and once in a while we’ll check there and update this page, and maybe even do a write up for the stuff you guys suggest.
- $215 on Fancy.com
- $20 – $80 on Amazon: Tarps (not pools, but for people on a budget and DIYers): Waterproof tarp (NOTE: tarp-to-pickup size charts might be useful in this)
- $30 – 150 on Amazon: Swurfer ($30 for the board; $150 for the whole set-up)
- Several options, they range from between around $700 – $1500: Buying pellet stoves
- Several types of these on Amazon, they range around $80 to a few hundred dollars: Buying trampoline tents
- On Amazon, around $280 and up: Disc-o-bed
- Bigger one for around $35 – 50: Picnic Time ‘X-Grill’ Portable Charcoal Barbecue
- Smaller one for around $15: Picnic Time Portable Charcoal V-Grill (Black, Regular)
6214 total views, 22 today
Comments (click to expand)