We don’t really do recipes on this blog, but this one… delicious!
Baked snapper with garlic
What you see here is shredded snapper with garlic and cheese. To make this, you create layers of snapper separated by cheese.
3 frozen snapper fillets,
4 cheddar cheese slices,
1. Crush garlic, thaw out snapper with warm water, sprinkle with salt and black pepper, spread into cooking bowl, sprinkle each layer with crushed garlic;
2. Pour a little olive oil on top, marinate for 15 minutes;
3. Cover each later of snapper with cheese;
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, cook for 15 minutes.
Eggs on the Grill
Have you ever tried eggs on the grill by using a muffin pan?
Superstar chef, Bobby Flay, has made grilling a full-time passion. With his numerous shows on the Food Network we have seen him and his guests grill just about everything…but eggs. He may or may not know this trick, but it’s a great trick to know, especially during outdoor events. We are getting into football season now and a lot of people are tailgating, where they have parties at the stadium before the game.
Often these tailgating parties begin early so eggs on the grill is certainly a great way to start the fun. The recipe is very simple, you’ll wonder why you haven’t been grilling egg this way all summer.
- Preheat your grill for medium high heat
- For this recipe you will need a good muffin pan.
- Coat the pan with cooking spray, spray the muffin holes really well.
- Pour an egg into each muffin hole.
- Place on grill and cook for two minutes or more if you’d like.