I love the style of this cabin. It is cozy and quaint, and has just the right amount of room for a weekend getaway, or an extra office or guest house. The beauty of cabin kits is that they can be assembled at your leisure, and quickly as well. This cabin is also full of windows so the interior will be quite sunlit and a perfect space for plenty of greenery to bring the outside in. The porch out front is a lovely space that can be used for star gazing or even for entertaining.
Also you can put this cabin on the site of your choice. Free yourself from the frenetic pace of urban life, and keep your cabin in the country in a peace-filled environment, one where you can unwind and renew yourself.
TIMBER LODGE BUILT BY W.B. & DISTRIBUTED BY AMISH BUILDINGS
DELUXE TIMBER LODGE FEATURES
- 10′ Sidewalls
- 2 x 6 Wall Framing, 16″ O. C.
- Exterior House Wrap
- 2 x 10 Rafters, 16″ on center with Ridge Beam
- 1/2″ CDX Plywood Roof Sheathing with Vapor Barrier
- 30 Year Dimensional Shingle
Continuous Ridge Vent & Soffit Ventilation System
- 3/4″ CDX Subfloor
- 36″ 15-lite Steel Entry Door with Deadbolt
- Trapezoid Windows
- 8′ Timber Frame Porch with 5/4 Treated Decking
- 1 x 4 Cedar Window Trim
- 1 x 6 Cedar Corner Trim
- 1 x 10 Cedar Fascia Board
- 12/12 Roof Pitch
- 2′ Overhang on Gables, 1′ Overhang on Eaves
- 1/2 Loft with 2 x 8 T&G Flooring and Loft Railing
- Steps with Landing and Railing
Check out the gallery of photos below (all images on our site are expandable, even the featured image at the top).
Find more from Amish Buildings, and other cabin builders we’ve indexed in our Home Designers and Builders Directory. You can search the company’s name and look builders near your area. And to see more cabin, click here.