When it comes to man caves, creativity isn’t the foremost consideration. It’s not a matter of unique design. Actually, there are a set of things people chose from that are pretty standard. It’s just a matter of how much space or resources you have to add the ones you want.
Here’s a list of the ultimate man cave features. You can tell us if we miss something:
- Access to cars. Maybe your man cave is in your garage, so your cars, trucks, bikes and motorhomes and RVs are right there. Maybe you’re house cost a couple of million, and you have a glass separator to display your cars to the people inside your den.
- Pool table and other games. These include: a dart board, a pinball arcade game, an electronic arcade game
- A cabinet to display some of the items from your favorite collectors hobby, or just objects at random that are cool to look at and show people. Also maybe a card table.
- A home theater, whether to watch sports or movies, whatever your preference is. A gaming system might be in place here, too.
- A fridge! Maybe this one should be number one! Also optional, a cabinet for cigars and things for people who like them.
- This might be part of your fridge, but ice is always needed!
- A bar with barstools.
- Glasses for drinking. Some people even put these in hidden compartments, like that globe that opens up to reveal 6 glasses inside you may have seen.
- Reclining chairs. Not for everyone, but for those people who like to really kick back and relax more than they like socializing or playing game.
- Music, whether a vintage record player or cassette deck, or a modern Bluetooth speaker set for music-by-phone.
Well, did we miss anything that you have (or want to put) in your man cave? Or does this list cover the ultimate man cave requirements?